Pine Lake Co-op offers up to 10 summer camp sessions in June and July, with options for children ages 3 to 7. Each session is 4 days long and costs $110 per child per session. Both morning and afternoon sessions are available.
Summer camps are available to enrolled students, their siblings, and the general public. For incoming 3-year-olds, it is a great way to get to know their new school. For the 4-year-olds, it can serve as a bridge to the 4's or Pre-K class, and for the 5-year-olds, it offers a way to say goodbye to their preschool. We also allow kindergarteners to register for our summer camps.
Summer Camp Schedule 2017
CAMPING IN THE GREAT NORTHWEST (ages 3-6)
Discovering the wilderness and our woodland friends.
- FULL Session #1: June 5-8, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- 4 spots Session #2: June 5-8, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
JUNGLE (ages 3-6)
Swinging through a rainforest adventure!
- FULL Session #3: June 12-15, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- 1 spot Session #4: June 12-15, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
FUN IN THE SUN (ages 3-6)
Exploring the nature in our own backyard and creating backyard fun!
- FULL Session #5: June 19-22, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- 1 spot Session #6: June 19-22, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
POLAR EXPEDITIONS (ages 3-6)
We will mush our way to the North Pole and set sail to the South Pole!
- 1 spot Session #7: July 10-13, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- 9 spots Session #8: July 10-13, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
INVESTIGATIONS & INQUIRY (ages 5-7)
Explore hands-on, open-ended, STEM related activities. Children need to be 5 years old by August 31, 2017.
- 3 spots Session #9: July 17-20, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- 5 spots Session #10: July 17-20, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Check back later for information about the upcoming Summer Camp 2018
To enroll, your child must be 3 years old by June 1, 2017 and be in pull ups or toilet trained. All fully completed registration forms must be received by March 24, 2017.
In the event we receive more applications than available spots, summer camp enrollment will be chosen via a lottery system. Lottery enrollment status will be conducted using the following priority:
- Currently enrolled children and their siblings
- Incoming registered children
- Children in other Bellevue College programs
- General public
The lottery will be held on March 27, 2017 and all payments must be turned in by April 7, 2017 to secure your spot in camp. Registration after this time will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Each session is $110 per child. Please make checks payable to Pine Lake Co-Op preschool and write “summer camp” and your child’s name on the check.
A 50 percent refund will be issued for cancellations made before May 15, 2017. There are no refunds for cancellations made after that date. Sessions will be cancelled and full refunds given if class minimums are not met. (Each session must have at least 12 students registered).