Pine Lake Co-op offers up to 10 summer camp sessions in June and July, with options for children ages 3 to 7. Each session is 4 days long and costs $125 per child per session. Both morning and afternoon sessions are available.
Summer camps are available to enrolled students, their siblings, and the general public. For incoming 3-year-olds, it is a great way to get to know their new school. For the 4-year-olds, it can serve as a bridge to the 4's or Pre-K class, and for the 5-year-olds, it offers a way to say goodbye to their preschool. We also allow kindergarteners to register for our summer camps.
Summer Camp Schedule 2018
RODEO (ages 3-6)
Calling all cow pokes for a Yipee good time!
- Session #1: June 4-7, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- Session #2: June 4-7, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
SAFARI (ages 3-6)
What adventures will we encounter and what animals will we meet?
- Session #3: June 11-14, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- Session #4: June 11-14, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
BACKYARD FUN (ages 3-6)
Come explore nature and wonder in your own backyard!
- Session #5: June 18-21, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- Session #6: June 18-21, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
INVENTORS WORKSHOP (ages 3-6)
What will you create, discover, and invent this week?
- Session #7: July 9-12, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- Session #8: July 9-12, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
INVESTIGATIONS & INQUIRY (ages 5-7)
Explore hands-on, open-ended, STEM related activities.
Children need to be 5 years old by August 31, 2018.
- Session #9: July 16-19, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 a.m. - Noon
- Session #10: July 16-19, Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
To enroll, your child must be 3 years old by June 1, 2018 and be in pull ups or toilet trained. All fully completed registration forms must be received by March 23, 2018.
In the event we receive more applications than available spots, summer camp enrollment will be chosen via a lottery system. Lottery enrollment status will be conducted using the following priority:
- Currently enrolled children and their siblings
- Incoming registered children
- Children in other Bellevue College programs
- General public
The lottery will be held on March 26, 2018 and all payments must be turned in by April 6, 2018 to secure your spot in camp. Registration after this time will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Each session is $125 per child. Please make checks payable to Pine Lake Co-Op preschool and write “summer camp” and your child’s name on the check.
A 50 percent refund will be issued for cancellations made before May 15, 2018. There are no refunds for cancellations made after that date. Sessions will be cancelled and full refunds given if class minimums are not met. (Each session must have at least 12 students registered).